We exist to empower discovery, personal taste, and a better experience and understanding of the intersectional culture in which vaping resides. Every race. Every gender. Every type. Everyone belongs here. We aren’t mere middle men of corporate profiteers. We are vapers ourselves, culture obsessed ambassadors who hand select with love only the products and partners we believe in. Auster is movement. Auster is Philosophy. A way of live
Works In Progress (WIP) by Auster is a digital lifestyle publication for a brave new world redefined by art and commerce.
WIP believes in collaboration above all, and spotlights x celebrates an ever-evolving collective of bold artists from music, film, fine arts, literature,theatre, performance, and anybody with a unique flavor and story.
The blog’s main topics will be vape culture, music, art, design, and pop-culture.
We are looking to onboard freelance writers to our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. Responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with writing about the culture – MUSIC, VAPING, DESIGN, and POP-CULTURE and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
More details: http://bit.ly/2EJBpwD
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/2EJBpwD →