Here are Definity First we are building a better society by creating innovative applications and software that makes a difference!
We’re looking for individuals who want their work to have a significant impact; we like people that practice critical thinking, assumption questioning and collaborating with the rest of the team, but most importantly that have the courage to make decisions!
If you are up to this challenge, go ahead and read the following information:
The copywriter is responsible for brainstorming ideas, developing concepts and producing brand specific messaging for print and digital deliverables with minimal oversight from the senior copy team.
- Write brand-appropriate, creative pieces in a variety of mediums; specially in social media platforms.
- Write effective copy aligned to brand strategy for a variety of audiences for different type of clients.
- Write 10+ product, services, and/or attraction descriptions per day in collaboration with the Sales, Marketing, and SEO/SEM teams.
- Edit, fact-check and keyword optimize content.
- Work daily in a web-based content management system to create and update content.
- Incorporate feedback, comments and changes from the marketing team and cross functional partners while adhering to timelines and due dates
- Present ideas, tactics, and strategies to senior copy team, internal cross-functional team and clients
- Support and/or lead team or company initiatives as assigned.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams located across the US and Mexico.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of agency or internship expriecne. Pharmaceutical advertising agency a plus
- Portfolio containing finished professional pieces as well as conceptual work
- Able to annotate references in accordance to the AMA style guide with strong fact-checking skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to receive and assimilate critical feedback
- Able to multi-task in a faced paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team
- Solid understanding of digital communications and media channels preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with knowledge of Adobe CS5.5
NOTE: This position can be either part time, hourly of freelance type of position.
NOTE: Person can work remote, home office, from anywhere.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/2BNCi2d →