Our client is a global beauty brand currently seeking a Remote Copywriter with beauty experience to join their creative studio team on an ongoing freelance basis, starting in the next 1-2 weeks! This role is full time freelance, up to 40 hours per week.
**Please note: this role is currently remote, however, you MAY be required to work onsite part-time starting in October. You must be fully vaccinated against COVID19 according to CDC guidelines in order to be considered for this role and working onsite.***
Qualifications for the Remote Copywriter include:
- strong copywriting experience for beauty brands across all digital, e-commerce, paid media, email, product pages, etc.
- exposure to packaging and campaign copywriting
- excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced studio environment
- highly detailed with excellent communication skills
- ability to self-manage and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelors degree
Responsibilities for the Remote Copywriter include:
- writing copy for 360 channels, with a heavy emphasis on digital
- ensuring copy consistency across channels, coordinating approval processes for communications
- developing and writing proposals and sales support materials
- follow brand style guide to ensure copy is always on brand
- attend client meetings and coordinate copy approval processes
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
About Creative Circle
Creative Circle is a recruiting agency, and we proudly match professionals with companies looking for talented team members. The above listing is for a role with one of our clients. Our connections at top companies get your resume in front of the right people and access to amazing positions that aren’t posted anywhere else. If you’re a good fit for this role (or another we’re currently working on), a local recruiter will reach out to schedule a screening interview. We present only the top candidates to our clients.
For Creative Circle to represent candidates for freelance opportunities, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.