ROI Swift is fast-growing digital marketing agency in Austin that helps emerging brands be successful. With our growth, we have an immediate opportunity for part-time copywriter.
This is Texas-based position. Only Texas applicants will be considered.
Please include a portfolio or samples of your work with your resume submission.
Our mission is to help 1,000 emerging brands grow by 2030. Why? Because we believe that all brands, especially smaller and growing ones, deserve expert help. There’s a noisy marketplace of ideas and we want to amplify those of emerging brands. If Nike wanted to work with us, we’d say No. Still interested?
Our people are our greatest asset and we need you to help us grow our clients’ businesses.
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- You are well versed in creating original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication that aids conversion
- You love writing content about brands and products no matter the category
- You are great at developing and maintaining a clear brand voice
- You enjoy using differing language styles to appeal to different target markets, whether a product advertisement or a product description
- You love working with emerging brands to help them grow through well written copy
- Proven knowledge of using SEO research in order to write effective marketing copy
- Proven understanding of writing direct response copy
- Knowledge of copywriting for Amazon listings and Facebook advertising
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick learner, a team player, and ability to be self motivated
- Proven ability to be detail oriented, organized, and manage time efficiently to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- 1 year writing marketplace and/or social ads copy
- Demonstrated successful experience with Amazon Listings
- Experience managing multiple projects successfully
- High school diploma/GED is required
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or related degree is desired
- Gain understanding of clients’ overall business objectives and branding in order to align marketing copy to meet client goals
- Develop product copy for Amazon listings based on keyword research from internal teams and client brand guidelines
- Develop Facebook advertising copy based on internal team guidance and client brand guidelines
- Adjust marketing copy based on client and internal team feedback and direction
WHAT WE OFFER
- A casual, fun, collaborative culture
- Remote or optional office available
- The opportunity to be part of something great
- Job Type: Part-Time, 20 set hours per week
- Paid company holidays
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.