About the job:
We are looking for an experienced copywriter to join our team. As a copywriter, you will be responsible for creating and upholding the brand voice within customer-facing content and advertising for our clients. This includes but is not limited to emails, social media, digital ads, and websites. This role is part of the creative team and will report to the Creative Director.
What we’d like to see from you:
The ideal candidate for this role will be a team player at heart and have a solid interest in communications, creative, advertising, and how each informs one another. The copywriter should be a creative wordsmith that loves writing as well as the big ideas they represent. This person will collaborate with teams across the global organization, work with a vast array of clients, and should not be afraid to share their ideas, no matter how big or small.
Our industry naturally moves quickly so the copywriter should be comfortable working efficiently and be able to present and discuss their ideas. You will need to be able to work on your own or with the creative team to bring concepts and campaigns to life. This person should have excellent communication skills and be confident in presenting both internally and externally.
Always leading with creativity, it is important that this person is a resourceful, creative, and conceptual thinker.
- Concept, write and present great creative work
- Write for video, audio, web, and social – both short and long format
- Brainstorm creative and innovative ways to engage with customers and prospects
- Write clear, confident, compelling copy for each stage of the customer journey
- Write messaging within client tone and voice guidelines
- Write messaging variations specifically addressing different audience segments
- Understand, apply and stay current on performance best practices using active, action-oriented copy with a clear call to action
- Understand campaign results and how to optimize messaging based on performance
- Have to experience across digital advertising, social and content development
- Proofread and validate all content for accuracy
Working with us:
In this role, you will be able to show off your creative skills and continue to refine your capabilities. This person should be passionate about learning and will stay up to date with the latest technology and trends in the digital marketing space. We are looking for someone who is looking for success and will positively impact and influence creative group culture.
The copywriter will translate client strategy, business goals, and objectives into engaging stories. You will work closely with project managers, developers, and other creatives to achieve desired project goals.
You will also have the ability to work with a diverse array of clients, some including Google, HBO, Amazon, Target, Disney, and Toyota. For a better understanding of our clients and projects, please review our work.
About the company:
Incubeta is a creatively-led digital marketing company specializing in data-driven advertising, branded content, and digital experiences. We are specialists devoted to delivering performance through creative and audience alignment.
Through our expertise in the digital ecosystem and the technology that enables us, we push our projects to the next level by marrying high touch creative with unique web and mobile experiences, sophisticated digital advertising, engaging animations, and custom social media campaigns.
- You have a degree in Communications, English, Advertising, or a related field
- You have 3 to 5 years of writing experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably working on digital campaigns)
- You have superb writing skills and have a good sense of humor
- You are extremely attentive to detail
- Exceptional communications skills
- You are organized and can manage your time effectively to meet deadlines
- You bring fresh, creative ideas to the table
- Agency experience
- Both B2B and B2C experience
- Located in Los Angeles or Southern California
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates exceptional thinking
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.