We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented, and experienced freelance copywriter to write content for various clients within our Performance Creative Department.
This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
You Will Be
- Communicating directly with and taking direction from Wpromote’s Performance Creative and SEO Managers
- Writing creative, client-specific marketing copy within a variety of industries, from B2B technology to fashion and beauty
- Writing effective copy for a multitude of platforms, including social, blog, email, and more
- Following project briefs and specifications
- Performing research on the client and becoming a brand expert
- Conducting any necessary research on assigned content
- Utilizing SEO best practices in your writing, including the body, headings, titles, and meta descriptions
Adhering to brand guides, matching the writing style of our client, and using verbiage that speaks to our target
- Reviewing and proofing your work to ensure your copy is high-quality, clean, and error-free
- Making edits and revisions as needed
You Must Be
- Bachelor’s degree; English, Writing, Marketing, or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of proven copywriting experience
- Relevant writing samples and/or portfolio
- Generous monthly bandwidth
- Experience following style guides and brand guides
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience writing SEO-optimized copy
- The ability to be efficient, detail-oriented, and reliable
- Proven experience writing to different target audiences and adjusting your writing style as needed
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- The capacity to answer emails in a prompt manner and occasionally talk on the phone (reminder: This is a remote/freelance position)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with Google Docs would be a plus
Please note: This is a freelance, contract role that pays hourly.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.