Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people -with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.
If you are a mid/sr-level creative Copywriter with a broad portfolio and experience writing for social, then read on!
We are looking for someone who is both conceptual and able to put pen to paper, with experience both dreaming up and producing content for social and digital channels.
You will be working in tandem with an art director and designer to elevate a brand through social storytelling, both in small spaces (i.e., individual social posts) and via broader initiatives (things like a filmed content series).
The initial focus will be on social (including both social posts and larger initiatives, like a filmed content series) for a healthcare client, but the extension would be into broader digital copy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, or Marketing would be great – feel free to substitute work experience or Portfolio Center/Creative Circus/etc.
- 3-5 years of professional copywriting experience, preferably at an advertising agency.
- Prior experience writing for social campaigns.
- Experience collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop best-in-class creative campaigns and messaging for clients.
- Prior experience working directly with clients to review, deliver, and present work.
- Prior experience working alongside the healthcare industry would be awesome but isn’t a requirement.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Sapient Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.