Website Eleven Writing
Qualifying applicants should have:
- A relevant degree (e.g. MBA with specialisation in HR; BA in HRM); OR
- Held a relevant position for at least two years (e.g. in HR, as a culture manager, etc.); OR
- Significant experience writing on HR topics (e.g., 20+ blog articles for an HR company), preferably bylined; OR
- Some combination of the above.
We offer competitive per-word rates and encourage talented writers with relevant experience to apply. Available immediately, 10-20 hours per week (or more, depending on additional areas of expertise)
About Eleven Writing
Eleven Writing produces high-quality written content for some of the world’s largest digital publishers and brands, including TechRadar, Tom’s Guide, Top10.com, Cardano, and more. We work with subject-matter expert writers and professional editors to produce publish-ready content.
Eleven Writers are responsible for producing high-quality written content in line with client expectations and guidelines. A successful Remote Writer has highly developed writing & communication skills, knowledge of SEO copywriting, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work independently or as part of a team. A willingness to respond positively to constructive feedback from editors is also essential.
Advantages of Working with Eleven
- Get your byline on top bands (TechRadar, Marie Claire, Top10.com, and Cardano are just some of the companies we work with)
- Write on a wide variety of topics in your field.
- Work closely with professional editors who will help you level up your craft and learn industry best practices.
- Access to a streamlined working platform with automated invoices and payments.
- Ability to self-assign articles.
- Expectations provided in advance, usually with a template or comprehensive brief, minimising revisions and turn-around time.
- Ongoing Slack support from dedicated Project Managers to resolve queries regarding topics, article specifics, briefs and guidelines, etc.
- Possibilities to progress within the company over time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Produce high-quality, well-researched articles in compliance with client briefs and expectations
- Revise articles in response to editor and/or client feedback
- Consistently meet deadlines and minimum weekly output for articles and revisions
- Watch relevant Slack channels for notifications and updates
- Raise issues encountered in completing work in appropriate Slack channels
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Native-level English
- Subject-matter expertise as demonstrated by a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or 3+ years’ industry or relevant writing experience.
- Outstanding writing skills and a desire to continuously improve your craft
- Excellent research skills and ability to identify appropriate and credible sources
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SEO writing knowledge and/or experience
- Familiarity with a range of online article formats and styles, such as blogs posts, software/product reviews, feature articles, technical guides, and how-to articles
- Ability to closely follow & apply style guidelines and client briefs
- Versatility in adapting tone and style in line with target audience
- Willingness to respond positively to constructive feedback from editors or clients
- Strong work ethic and a professional attitude
- Resourcefulness and proactivity in seeking solutions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable using collaboration software (i.e., Google Workspace; Slack)
“Working for Eleven has allowed me to do what I love – writing – in a relaxed and down-to-earth environment. The team is smart and friendly, and I love having a constant stream of interesting articles. I’ve also begun to improve my writing since working with Eleven, as the feedback is detailed and highly professional.” – Toby Douglas-Bate, Eleven writer
Please state job ID rec0rU3bG6LT0WEIj on your application and that you found the role via BloggingPro
To apply for this job please visit www.elevenwriting.com.