TheSiteEdge is looking for a fun, unique writer to develop and create engaging content for digital media. Well-researched and accurate content will need to be produced on tight deadlines. Our writer will communicate with internal leadership, as well as clients. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role. This person should have interest in learning in other areas of content creation as needed, such as: ebooks, big content pieces, social media, videos, photos/graphics, webinars, technical content, graphical content, research/statistics, interactive forums, marketing & sales copy.
- Strategic writings skills
- Experienced with keyword placement and SEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, innovative thinker/planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed with a strong work-ethic
- Three to four years’ experience writing for an agency or corporation
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and G-Suite
- Great interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create innovative and original content
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and SEO team.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.