3 Birds Marketing
3 Birds Marketing, a two-time Inc. 5000-ranked automotive digital marketing company, is seeking a Freelance Automotive Content Writer to create engaging and original digital content for our clients. This includes but is not limited to:
- In-depth features articles of new model releases
- Articles about brand specific automotive news
- Compelling social media content to build brand awareness
- Dealership-specific content by request
- Service department and lifestyle articles
- Editing the work of other writers for grammar, punctuation, correctness, and word economy
The ideal applicant is knowledgeable about the automotive industry and excels at fulfilling content requests efficiently and on time with attention to correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. We are looking for someone with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to write according to brand and dealership guidelines. This is a contract position with the possibility of extension for the right candidate.
During the interview process, you may be given a writing test to assess your skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Creative Writing, or a related field
- Knowledge of cars and the retail automotive industry
- Ability to research automotive related topics and translate industry jargon into easily-understood articles
- Experience writing excellent, high SEO-value digital copy, including newsletter articles and features; social media posts; marketing copy for email campaigns; landing pages, and etc.
- Familiarity with copywriting basics and principles, especially for the web
- Creative personality adept at vocalizing and explaining abstract ideas
- Exceptional proofreading and fact-checking skills
- Have experience in email marketing, optimization, compliance, and best practices
- Be able to learn new software and skills quickly, including full adoption of our content distribution platform for submitting content
- Must be comfortable working under pressure, deadline oriented, and able to deliver content on or ahead of schedule
Please submit your cover letter and resume, as well as three writing samples or a link to your portfolio (class assignments, term papers, published works, magazine articles, blog posts, etc. are all suitable).
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.