Can you write knowledgeably about the healthcare industry?
Can you create content that busy executives can’t resist?
Do you have a voice that will stand out from all of the noise on the Internet?
We are seeking experienced writers who can write engaging, relevant and timely blog posts and short articles for our clients in the medical staffing industry.
Please note that we provide content plans, background research, and SEO keywords. We also provide training on staffing and our approach to SEO.
We offer competitive pay (our writers typically earn $25 to $35+ per hour), a fun and professional work environment, and tons of flexibility (work whenever and wherever you want, as long as you meet your deadlines!).
You can work from home or your favorite coffee shop – we’re not picky – as long as you can:
- Write and edit content that adheres to best practices in tagging, keyword usage, headline creation and basic search optimization.
- Meet all project deadlines.
- Conduct a quality check to ensure blog posts are error-free and conform to our style guide and quality standards.
- Ensure our clients are happy with finished copy.
- Produce content that is free of typographical, spelling and grammatical errors.
The ideal candidate has:
- Professional editing and/or writing experience (preferably for online media)
- Knowledge of medical staffing terminology and workforce management concepts
- Strong online research skills
- Proven editing ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Experience writing about staffing, recruiting or HR topics would be a plus.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.