EatWith is the world’s largest community for culinary experiences with locals. From a dinner party in an elegant Paris home to a Michelin-star meal in a London landmark, we’re bringing people together through food in 130+ countries.
Our team is a mix of product thinkers, community builders, engineers, creatives, food and travel lovers working across offices in Paris, Barcelona, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, London, and New York. We believe there’s nothing more special than breaking bread with new friends, and we love spreading the magic of social dining to our growing community.
www.Eatwith.com / @eatwith
We are seeking a reliable content writer to review and edit description and menus.
- Motivated and deadline-driven
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Displays exceptional attention to detail
- Able to think critically about writing “voice” to relate to a target audience
- Responsive to management through email, text, and phone, in regard to project assignment and deadlines
Must be willing to sign a non-disclosure and a non-solicitation agreement, to protect Wikimotive and its clients.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.