As a Freelance Content Writer, you will create dynamic pieces for Circle that delight crypto natives. Working with little direction, you will research new trends in crypto, bring them to life, and post them to our highly trafficked blogs. In addition to learning about crypto, you’ll get better at writing because you’ll be reporting to Circle’s Director of Public Relations, who will provide constructive feedback to your long-form content.
What you’ll work on
- Write long-form content for Circle’s popular blogs on tight deadlines
- Produce high-quality long-form content that we can turn into “crypto reports”
- Deliver ideas for how to best capture the attention of crypto natives
- Work collaboratively with Circle’s marketing and creative teams
- Reports to the Director of PR.
What you’ll bring to Circle
- A passion for crypto
- 2+ years of writing experience
- 3+ samples of published content (on a blog, or in a newspaper or magazine)
- Prior experience writing content on a deadline
- Lots of opinions but little ego
- Ability to work independently
- Fearlessness in the face of ambiguity.
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets. In March 2019, Circle acquired SeedInvest, the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.