The global capitalization of the digital currency market has more than tripled in the last three months to unprecedented levels, reaching $101 billion USD this past August. Bitcoin surpassed the value of an ounce of gold for the first time in March 2017. The digital currency market is poised for explosive growth and Coinsquare is the second largest cryptocurrency exchange in Canada. We have experienced YTD growth of 10,500% and we’re still going!
Our mission is to revolutionize and simplify the buying/selling experience of digital assets, while focusing on top-of-the-line security and user experience. We’ve built our system using the same software as the NYSE, as proof of our commitment to security. We are the only platform offering a QuickTrade feature (instant, direct coin-to-coin exchange) as well as continuous innovative development, all in an effort to make our platform more intuitive for our traders.
Employees have equal opportunities to contribute to company success within a startup culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
Why we need an Ace in this role:
We’re looking for talented and passionate writers to join our content team. We are building out Canada’s largest cryptocurrency content platform for newcomers and seasoned cryptocurrency followers alike. This is a remote freelance position and it offers a chance to grow and work with one of Canada’s fastest growing companies in the red-hot cryptocurrency industry. Candidates will be hired on a one month trial basis and will be considered for permanent content contribution upon successful completion of the one month period.
- Create compelling stories with a focus on the Canadian cryptocurrency market
- Recognize strong story angles for in-depth articles
- Explain complex blockchain and cryptocurrency concepts in a manner that’s easy to read and understand
- Editing, researching, copywriting
- Regularly contribute content that excites readers and helps newcomers better understand cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- Strong knowledge of the cryptocurrency space in Canada and globally
- Experience copywriting, creating content, editing, and proofreading
- Impeccable writing and communication skills, including grammar
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- A self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation
- Reliable access to internet
If you think you’ve got the right profile to come join the team, submit links to past articles, work samples, and other relevant documents with your application.
We’re excited about this space and hope you are too!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/2iTSdTM →