Eater is looking for a freelance Editorial Associate (8-12 hours/week) to help with the brand’s travel-focused vertical, Eater Travel.
What you’ll do:
- Line edit stories for Eater Travel, including regularly published maps for domestic and international destinations
- Draft social copy to promote travel stories
- Build stories in Eater’s CMS
- Photo research and sourcing
- Basic fact checking
What you’ll bring:
- 1 to 3 years editorial experience
- Basic knowledge of editorial publishing
- Familiarity with google docs and drive
- A good eye for what makes a great photo
Note: This can be a remote position.
About Eater Travel: Eater Travel leans into the brand’s established and on the ground food world expertise by expanding our coverage. That means an immersive 20-piece award-winning guide to Paris and quick hit map of the best new restaurants in Singapore. It means photo essays of the biggest food market in Mexico City and an explainer on the breakfast culture of Beirut. And it means consistently updated guides to over 100 of the world’s most important dining capitals. As more and more Americans prioritize food when planning travel, Eater is here to tell there where to go and why.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.