Red Ventures is looking for freelance writers to write engaging, consumer-friendly content for a variety of digital brands. If you’re a versatile writer with experience (or interest) writing for financial topics – this is the role for you!
The ideal writer can do thorough research, cut through technical jargon and simplify complex topics for the average reader. You’ll write articles, product pages, guides, reviews, general news and white papers. Most content assignments are pre-determined with specific guidelines to make the work easy – but we’re always looking for great ideas.
What we offer freelance writers:
- Consistent, flat per piece rates.
- A steady stream of work with new assignments released regularly weekly.
- Detailed project outlines and clear guidelines.
- A monthly payment cycle.
- The ability to work on your own terms. As long as you meet deadlines, you can write from anywhere.
- Write for a variety of topics including banking, credit cards, insurance, mortgages, loans and money saving strategies.
- Write a minimum of 5,000 words per week (or 3-5 pieces)
- Deliver quality content that is easy to read.
- Research topics and properly source references.
- Proofread: Turn in clean work that doesn’t need heavy editing.
- Take feedback well. View edits as a way to improve your craft.
- Follow detailed project specifications, outlines, length requirements and content style guidelines.
- You must have at least two years of writing or reporting experience.
- You have work samples that show high quality writing with demonstrated understanding of grammar, AP style and basic web writing/SEO best practices.
- You must have a Gmail account (or be able to make one).
How to apply:
- Submit your resume
- Include at least two writing samples, or a link to an online portfolio with examples of your writing. If you don’t have enough recent writing samples, we’ll ask you to complete a writing test.
If your resume and work fits our profile, you will receive information about our rates.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.