Groupe Seb Media
Groupe Seb Media is a digital food-centric publisher, part of Groupe SEB, the world leader in small domestic equipment. The Group is present in nearly 150 countries with a unique portfolio of over 30 commercial brands marketed through multi-channel distribution.
With our online medias present in five countries, we average roughly 50 million page views per month through a long-running strategic media partnership. We’re passionate about food, recipes and cooking, and we use our digital expertise to bring all of that to our audiences in innovative and entertaining ways.
Currently, we are seeking a part-time freelance writer who can create original and engaging articles about food, recipes and cooking to captivate our US audience.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent writing skills and have in-depth cooking and food knowledge, with a keen eye for food trends in the US and around the world. He/she/they will also have an intuitive approach to identifying content needs for the American audience.
- Pitch and write cooking articles on a variety of topics, using our internal back office and content platforms
- Translate and localize food articles (using online tools)
- Improve and update our existing food content
- Monitor food trends and news in the US and around the world
- Participate in our weekly writer’s meeting (30 min.)
- Track page views and overall content performance
- Submit monthly progress report followed by a 1-hour call with the Team Manager
- Journalism, marketing, or communications major
- Passionate about food and cooking
- 3+ years solid and proven experience in online writing
- Experience in food blogs, cooking or digital recipe platforms would also be appreciated
- Strong grasp of American food culture and cooking trends, knowledge of international cuisines a plus
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Curious, creative and autonomous
- Rigorous and pays attention to detail
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Without a cover letter, your application will not be considered.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
Expected hours: No less than 10 per week
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://freelancewritinggigs.com/job/freelance-food-writer/→