Impact Makers, an IT and Management Consulting Firm located in Scotts Addition of Richmond, VA is looking for a technical writer to help us develop thought leadership content (white papers, blogs, etc.) and write stories related to our consulting services by collaborating with our internal thought-leaders. This part-time position offers remote work options and a flexible schedule, though in-office work is available.
Desired qualifications include:
- Business knowledge related to cloud, data, or IT strategy
- Writing experience in technical, business, and consulting industries
- Ability to collaborate with internal thought leaders and deliver writing pieces in a fast-paced, fun environment and with amazing people
- Able to develop relationships with authors to encourage writing and repeat contributions
- Communicate complex technical topics into a simpler and engaging read
- Provide constructive feedback and editorial notes to help authors improve their writing
- Familiar with the IT industry, culture and trends of our current times
- Writing abilities that target our customers and aim to create an influential voice in the marketplace
- Ability to work with our marketing team, our client delivery team, and with our internal executive strategy
To apply: If you’re interested in applying for this position, please include a cover letter, resume, and a writing sample of your work that demonstrates the above qualifications. We are committed to a flexible pay on a per-article basis or by the hour. This position will be open until we find the right candidate.
About Impact Makers:
Impact Makers is a mission-driven management and technology consulting company that delivers exceptional value to make an impact for our clients and the world. Our experienced teams help organizations manage transformation in IT, data, cloud, and security with a focus on their customers and their people.
We utilize our innovative business model to transform the business value of our work into social value for the community. We’re committed to gifting 100% of our net profits to the community over the life of the company and our annual community contributions rival companies 100x our size.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.