We are a global Digital Innovation and Technology consulting company. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ businesses and digital maturity. Our Delivery network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
This is a part time, hourly, freelance position. About 50% of the time will be spent on-site at our Northbrook office. The other 50% can work remotely.
We are looking for a passionate and exceptional Technical Content Writer/Marketing Assistant to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in::
- Write marketing copy provided by a diverse range of stakeholders (employees, clients, and consultants)
- Help to organize webinars and webcasts
- Write BLOG posts, white papers, technical articles and case studies
- Understand each project’s business objectives, audience, positioning, and key messages
- Adeptly write and edit content (digital and print) and Manage its production to promote our company’s brand and services
- Maintain messaging and brand consistency while also supporting the goals of the marketing department
- Manage company’s social media accounts
- Able to learn quickly regarding various technologies, competitors, and consulting services
- Assist our management team as needed
- Interview our software engineers and project managers on a weekly basis and produce case studies and success stories
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization
- Passionate about new technologies and understanding the value technology creates for organizations
- Create Power Point presentations and sales sheets
- Help to organize and promote webinars
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.