Whova is looking for a Freelance Content Writer who has 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and is currently located outside the California / Greater New York area. Or, if you are located in San Diego and can work in the office for 20+hr/week as a part-time, please mention it in your application.
Only candidates who submit portfolios will be considered – Please submit your portfolios including contents you generated by yourself (copies, blog or news articles, website contents, e-books, collaterals, or any other contents) to jobs(@)whova.com.
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova mobile app and event management software for conferences and trade shows globally every day.
Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vertafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 Best Places to Work in San Diego award, four years in a row. We also won the Fastest-Growing Private Companies award in 2018 and 2019.
=== Necessary Skills and Experience ===
- Goal-oriented (not task-oriented)
- Strong self-learning capability for a new field (software, event tech industry)
- High desire for perfection and willing to put persistent efforts
- Understand what makes people tick
- Ability to understand the audience and engage them
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Adaptable to changes in priorities, deadlines, and directions
- Preferably with a BS degree in English or Communication
=== How You Will Make an Impact ===
- Create engaging marketing copies, blogs, newsletters, video scripts, and others
=== What You Will Gain ===
- Project-based compensation, stable workload
=== Requirements ===
- Education: Major in English, Communications, or related field
- Experience: 2-6 years of working experience in a related position (marketing, journalism)
- Resume, cover letter
- Portfolio including marketing contents you generated by yourself (blog or news articles, website content, e-books, sales collaterals, or any other content). Contents related to IT, technology, software, or event industry, if any.
To apply for this job please visit )whova.com.