The Church Online, LLC
As needed/per contract basis
The Church Online’s thriving book publishing division is looking for freelance writers/ghostwriters to join our team. The Church Online works with authors (primarily pastors) throughout the United States helping to make their dreams of book publishing a reality. We provide our authors with manuscript review, editing, proofreading, and full ghostwriting services.
Successful candidates should be detail-oriented and have excellent writing, grammar, proofreading, and organizational skills.
Confidentiality and professionalism are critical and required in this position.
- Editing and proofreading manuscripts, articles, curriculum, blogs, etc…
- Ghostwriting books, articles, and blogs
- Client interaction via phone and email
- Christian Biblical knowledge
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and associated document review features
- College degree in related literary field. Master’s degree preferred
- Experience writing and editing long and complex documents and/or full-length books
To apply, please submit a professional cover letter, resume, examples of your writing, and standard freelance writing rates. If you are unable to submit writing samples via Indeed, you may email them to us admin(@ sign)thechurchonline.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org