Red Ventures editorial team is seeking freelance writers with experience writing articles covering the energy industry, including solar, batteries and other renewables. Assignments are pre-determined with specific guidelines and routinely posted where you will have the ability to choose your assignments. We will not delegate assignments to you.
- Flat per piece rates
- New assignments released regularly
- Detailed project outlines
- A monthly payment cycle
- The ability to work on your own terms. This is a remote role, as long as you meet deadlines, you can write from anywhere.
- You have experience in one or more of the following categories – solar energy, renewable energy, deregulated energy, residential electricity
- Deliver quality content that is easy to read
- Thoroughly research topics and properly source credible references
- Proofread: Turn in clean work that is publish ready
- Follow detailed project specifications, outlines, length requirements and content style guidelines.
- You must have relevant articles in your writing portfolio
- You have published work samples that show high quality writing with demonstrated understanding of grammar, AP style and basic web writing/SEO best practices.
- You must have a Gmail account (or be able to make one).
- You (or your company) must be based in the US
- Include at least two published writing samples, or a link to an online portfolio with examples of your writing
If your resume and work fits our profile, you will receive information about our rates as well as our independent contractor agreement.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/job/freelance-writer-energy-content/→