Compose.ly is one of Taroko’s newest products, born from a team of entrepreneurs and content marketing experts with a proven track record of building successful SaaS platforms. At Compose.ly, we recognize the power of storytelling, and we believe that every business has a great story to tell. The problem is that many businesses struggle to share theirs in an authentic way that drives results. That’s where Compose.ly comes in.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for writers to produce high-quality content on various topics. If you’re interested in writing for Fortune 500 companies in many different industries, then this might be a good role for you.
This is a location-independent (remote) job.
We are currently looking for writers that can produce content in the following categories. (Preference will be given to candidates who are able to write in more than one category.)
- Travel & Lifestyle
- Tech & Internet
- Consumer Products
- Food & Beverage
- Sports, Gaming & Fitness
- Design & Architecture
- Medical & Healthcare
- Finance, Business & Real Estate
- Government & Non-Profits
- Music & Entertainment
- Science & Technology
- Religion, Spirituality & Philosophy
- Education & Day Care
- Services & Online Services
- Sales & Marketing
As a Compose.ly writer, you will be responsible for crafting professional content. You will:
- Produce content such as blog posts, articles, press releases, and white papers
- Take on assignments on an ongoing basis
- Ensure that content conforms to SEO best practices
- Ensure that content is engaging, accurate, and follows project guidelines
- Make requested revisions to content if necessary
- Write clear and concise content that communicates concepts to general readers
- Efficiently organize and track project assignments to meet deadlines
Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants must be based in the U.S.
- Only individuals with native English speaking and writing proficiency should apply
- A degree in English, communications, journalism, or a related discipline is preferred, but not required
- 1-4+ years of professional writing/copywriting experience
- Previous experience with SEO in content creation and knowledge of current SEO best practices
- Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly research across various industries
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to write concise and accurate content
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work under pressure to occasionally meet tight deadline
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt quickly to changing requirements
- Consistently demonstrate accountability for all content produced
How to Get Started
If you think you meet the above requirements and are willing to take on these responsibilities, please submit your application and send your three best SEO-friendly samples to [email protected].
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to contact candidates who are a good fit for the role.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.