Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
As a Health Content Writer/Manager, you are responsible for creating and managing a portfolio of health-related programs, activities and other content within the League Health Benefit Experience (HBX) platform. This content will be developed in conjunction with the strategic direction of League, as influenced by the Health Solutions team. Furthermore, this role will be highly collaborative within the Health Solutions team, Product Management team and Engagement teams. This role will also work closely with League’s clinical staff and Chief Medical Officer.
In this role you will:
- Content creation, strategy and development
- Working across League teams to gather data and advise teams on a framework for content strategy in conjunction with editors and stakeholders
- Developing content within the structure required to be added to the League platform
- Become a super-user of the Content Management System (CMS)
- Work with other internal and external content creators to augment content created directly
- Scaling existing content to adapt to new applications in HBX
- Content voice and style
- Provide education to members through dynamic content
- Health and behavioral health perspectives to be included
- Facilitate an engaging user experience
- Supporting customers
- Present content strategy to customers and/or prospective customers
- Collaborate with colleagues to discuss specific content with customers and/or prospective customers
- Ask customers for direction on new content development that meets their needs
- 5+ years writing health content
- BA or MA/MS in English, journalism, nursing, or other clinical related degrees or equivalent experience
- Experience in a dynamic, high-performance organization with proven results
- Previous experience with health and wellness programs preferred
- Working technical knowledge of Behavior Change Theory and it’s applicable use
- Bilingual French and/or Spanish a plus
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.