Dotdash is seeking a smart and savvy online writer/editor with interests and knowledge specific to health nutrition and fitness to create bulleted copy to be used to enhance photography with annotations. This is a contract role.
About the Role:
The Healthcare Content Brief Writer will be assigned a variety of articles to write annotation bullets containing health and nutrition information. The goal is to provide a Photoshop editor key fact bullets from our articles to enhance digital assets.
- Must be willing to commit a minimum of 20 hours/week to this project on an ongoing basis
- Must be able to work quickly and accurately to research, update, and improve content
- Must be willing to adopt and adhere to provided content updating guidelines/tone/style
- Experience writing content for a blog, magazine, or media outlet
- Past copy editing experience a plus
About Your Contributions:
- Superb research and writing skills; meticulous attention to detail
- An impeccable command of the English language
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of writing for the web, including keyword optimization
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.