Cella is looking for a HR Content Writer for one of our top clients in Princeton, NJ. Looking for a flexible, part time, remote position? Look no further!
The HR Content Writer will work with the People Strategy & Enterprise Solutions team to support communications needs. They will manage each project accordingly and ensure the project is executed according to project timeline.
Reporting into the VP and liaising with the Internal Communications team, the HR Communications Liaison will manage the development and execution of HR communications initiatives.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Partner with People Strategy & Enterprise Solutions team to support the broader People and Business Services function in writing and PPT support
- Ensure a consistent voice & brand across all deliverables
- Partner with the HR Communications Liaison to ensure corporate communications / public relations teammates are kept abreast of projects
- Develop communications campaigns that promote employee engagement and culture, and build alignment and support for the People Team’s vision, strategies and priorities
- Support development and maintenance of communications guidelines / templates / processes / procedures
- Manage the PRC (content approval) process for HR deliverables
- Projects include but are not limited to: Email communications, Internal company news articles, internal website content, internal deck design.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Degree and/or focus preferably with a concentration in communications, journalism, graphic arts, or related discipline
- Corporate writing experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a matrix environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong written communications
- Strong Powerpoint experience
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience specifically in HR Communications
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.