We’re looking for an experienced editorial manager with a great track record of managing a successful B2B blog. As our Managing Editor, you’ll be the owner of our blog and SEO strategy and performance. You’ll be in charge of our editorial calendar, blog content production, and distribution with the goal of driving TOFU traffic and leads to grow our US presence.
You’ll be joining a growing content team and be coached by the Director of Content.
- Lead and grow our blog into the go-to resource for L&D and HR professionals (by consistently publishing high-quality editorial content)
- Write, edit, and proofread every word that gets published on our blog and be the gatekeeper for our editorial quality and standards
- Build SEO as a core channel for our organic growth
- Recruit and manage freelancers and agencies and optimize our ROI
- Distribute and promote our blog content to grow our brand and audience
- Manage and report on the blog acquisition funnel to ensure content drives business growth
- Enable 360Learners in every team to share knowledge and insights by supporting the full editorial production process
- 4+ years of hands-on content marketing experience
- Proven track record of managing a blog and success in driving traffic and SEO
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong data and analytics skills – you are comfortable reporting on the business impact of your work
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS marketing and the L&D industry is a big plus. Genuine interest in the space helps.
- Experience in creating multimedia content is another big plus (audio, video, visual designs)
- Happy to work remotely and believer in our culture, as explained here
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Annual leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues!
- Call with our recruiter
- Interview with the Director of Content
- Take home exercise
- Interview with Brand Director
- Interview with one of our co-founders
Our mission at 360Learning is to help companies achieve growth through impactful learning.
Our Collaborative Learning platform enables teams to crowdsource learning needs and in-house expertise to address knowledge gaps based on business needs. This bottom-up approach to learning helps companies ship and improve courses for maximum relevance and impact. Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Created in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier and Sébastien Mignot, 360Learning has offices in three countries (Paris, New York, and London) and has raised 50 million euros since its creation. The platform is used by 1200 customers (LVMH, Criteo, SNCF) worldwide with more than 1.5 million users.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.