Sunquest is looking for a passionate content marketing all-star who will be responsible for developing written assets that help support our corporate brand and product messaging. This person will be responsible for content creation for marketing initiatives and campaigns that drive awareness, thought leadership, engagement, lead conversions, and any direct customer /prospect communications (email, websites, blog, social, webinars, collateral materials). This position also requires this person be able to develop and maintain a consistent brand voice, style, and tone for all employees, as well as the organization’s healthcare customers and target audience.
Essential Functions –
- Create and test engaging digital content across a range of channels, including but not limited to automated emails/newsletters, landing pages, presentations, social media and search ads, marketing collateral materials, white papers, case studies and press releases
- Integrate content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Engage with Website Analyst for optimizing content, according to modern best practices, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and A/B or multivariate testing.
- Work with other members of the Marketing team on marketing creative output and design
- Understand and collaborate with department analysts, program managers and others on content analytics and metrics by marketing funnel stage that map back to business goals
- Maintain, reposition, or create new marketing collateral for sales, user groups and tradeshow distribution
- Help optimize marketing automation and leads nurturing processes through email, website and social media content
- Work with Product Management on Sunquest product launch materials, including Product Briefs, Product Guide and Sales Presentations
- Adhere to and maintain the Company’s corporate style guide in all internal and external material
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities needed to be Successful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed communication skills that demonstrate the ability to develop partnerships and engage for success
- Expert knowledge of AP writing style for external communication purposes
- Ability to understand and articulate solution value propositions to best advantage
- Ability to create materials and vehicles to best convey value proposition to target audiences
- Ability to organize and present information to optimize usage and understanding by target audiences including, sales teams, customers, regional solution consultants, etc.,
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple tasks, while paying attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with the principles of outbound marketing and content marketing
- Able to manage multiple projects and demanding timelines, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Superior time management skills
Required Experience & Education
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in content and digital marketing, demand generation or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience creating content for various channels
- Minimum of 2 years exceptional writing and communication skills across multiple platforms — from punchy, snackable one-liners to long-form blogs or white papers
- Minimum of 2 years experience creating marketing content for technical products
- Minimum of 2 years experience with managing creatives, market segmentation and branding
Preferred Experience & Education
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant discipline
- Basic understanding of a marketing automation system (such Pardot or Marketo)
- Experience with SalesForce CRM, MS SharePoint, MS Teams
- Experience with healthcare technology, hospital or clinical environment and/or audience
- Experience with Sunquest product solutions, or similar
- No direct reports
Perks of working for Sunquest
From our business casual dress policy, generous PTO plan and flexible work schedules, to our mission driven organization that supports those who support healthcare organizations, Sunquest promotes work-life balance for all of our employees. We place emphasis on training and development, encourage promotion from within and encourage cross-functional team participation. These ideals together foster a culture of professional growth and development for our employees.
- Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards. Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Travel may be required
- Moderate lifting/carrying 15-44 lbs.; use of fingers; walking/standing 2-6 hours
- Exposure to hazardous materials or various weather conditions
- Travel to client sites that can pose risk associated with healthcare organization
- May be required to follow customer location health and safety requirements
Sunquest’s Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Sunquest Information systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This job description is meant to provide an accurate depiction of tasks and accountabilities that are most often associated with this role. While we strive to provide an accurate depiction, nothing in this description restricts the company from changing, reassigning, expanding or reducing scope of accountabilities and is subject to change at any time.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.