Infectious Diseases Society of America is looking for a medical content editor will lead the COVID-19 resource center microsite content efforts in a way that makes information much easier for medical frontline professionals to access. Content should be curated with links to the best clinical resources on topics such as COVID-19 treatment, practice guidelines, diagnostics and clinical trials data. Where needed, content should be proactively organized to guide clinicians with the input and guidance of the resource center clinician advisory group.
· Research COVID-19 resources across the internet, with a focus on clinical resources for frontline medical professionals
· Organize and synthesize information and protocols for key topic areas and categories
· Update site content based on changes with testing and treatment options
· Liaise with the clinician advisory groups
· Knowledge of medical terminology and/or prior experience in medical or scientific industry is critical to this role.
· Excellent research skills
· Solid reasoning and judgement skills
· Organizational skills to collate material from multiple sources and produce web content within tight deadlines
Anticipated salary: $50-$80/hour, commensurate with experience.
Remote contract position for 6 months
Working at IDSA
We are an innovative and dynamic professional association committed to the principles of inclusion, diversity, access and equity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage professionals of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Our team embodies the following core values:
Member-Centric, Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Teamwork and Trust.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a successful background check.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.