What You Will Do
Medical Advantage is seeking a Medical Web Copywriter to join our Practice Marketing team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for website writing, and love managing multiple client projects this may be the role for you!
A Medical Web Copywriter is an experienced medical writer with strong persuasive writing skills and a very strong understanding of both website writing and SEO best practices. Web Copywriters will attend kick-off discovery calls with clients and project managers and be responsible for managing multiple client projects while meeting tight deadlines. Your duties may include:
- Attend client kick-off discovery calls to establish voice, tone, and medical philosophy.
- Research medical topics to write medically accurate content.
- Write and develop persuasive and lay-friendly medical content for website to ensure excellent readability and good search engine rankings.
- Create high converting promotional copy, emails, ads, landing pages, white papers, and case studies when necessary.
- Collaborate with UX/design team and developers.
- Ensure accuracy of all information and sources to be used in writing.
- Research and implement best practices for web related content creation for SEO.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Will Need to Succeed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Digital Communication or Business; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of solid experience writing medical web copy.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading skills with a demonstrable portfolio of published work.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to execute multiple copy desks per week and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of SEO best practices.
- Understanding of medical conditions and terminology and how to explain things in lay-friendly terms.
- Must be very comfortable and proficient using webmail or Outlook.
- Must have experience using MS Word.
- Knowledge of WordPress preferred.
- Must be a multi-tasker and be able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Must have a “can do” attitude and love what you do!
- We are 100% paperless so candidate must be very comfortable working in a variety of online systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the USA.
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a background check.
We are dedicated to growing a team of people who thrive in a supportive, engaging, and rewarding culture of empowerment. We look for individuals who are ready to support our mission and create innovative solutions that deliver impactful results for our teammates and clients. That, and we also offer some incredible benefits*:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options for you and your eligible dependents
- 401k program with a generous company match (up to 6%)
- Group Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability plans paid for by the company
- Optional Voluntary Life, Critical Illness/Accident, and Pet Insurance options
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- An open paid time off policy and paid company holidays
- Quarterly Discretionary Company Bonus Program
- Tuition, Professional License, or Certification Reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellness programs
*Not all benefits are available to all employees. Restrictions apply.
If you’re interested in applying, please submit complete a full online application and attach a copy of your resume. If you have questions, we can be reached directly at [email protected] If you’re not interested in this role, perhaps you know someone that may be – share this posting with them, we’d greatly appreciate it!
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.