Description: We are seeking a candidate with a background in content strategy and content writing to join the Merchandising Studio. The UX Content Strategist will define and create the content strategy and deliver the content, including global navigation, search, account services, and buyflow. The UX Content Strategist will be supporting the scrum teams and partnering with developers, designers, product managers and business to release new features every two weeks. The ideal candidate has experience in short form and micro-copy.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
- Provide content writing and strategy expertise.
- Manage the end-to-end content for sales, services, and support projects.
- Review and collaborate on design images and wireframes for the best experience.
- Make sure content always meets our style guide, editorial, SEO, and accessibility guidelines, and follows the Brand voice and tone.
- Create customer journey maps, wireframes, storyboards, outlines, or other docs that help guide a project’s content through several iterations.
- Coordinate with Leads and other writers to keep copy, images, and wireframes consistent across the site.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 3-7 years moderate-level, real-world experience in B2C content writing with limited experience managing project content independently.
- 2+ years of experience in content strategy, balancing user testing, industry research, and other analytics with the needs of marketing and business.
- 5+ years of experience writing UX for the digital space, including mobile, apps, buyflow, support articles, and account services.
- 3+ years showing exceptional collaboration skills; comfortable guiding stakeholders through customer journeys.
- Candidate required to be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National
- 1+ years Agile or development cycle experience
- E-Commerce experience
Notes: Need exp. with customer journey writing and short and micro-copy copy.
Comment: Position will begin working remote; can work out of any HUB location when restrictions lift.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.