My name is Erica Jones and my husband (Dr. Isaac Jones) and I, are the founders of Elevays LLC, a 7-figure virtual health consultancy for high performing families. We are sought after experts in the areas of high performance as well as natural health and beauty.
Last year, we launched our new site elevays.com. Our mission with the site is to lead women and families to elevate their every day and create family “flow” through the power of natural living. We love to give our readers clarity, actionable guidance and cutting edge healthy lifestyle strategies that are supported by research.
The topics that we mainly focus on are keto living, natural and organic beauty, non toxic living and essential oils. We post 3 times a week (around 12 posts per month) and we’re looking for someone to take on a portion of that workload (4 to 6 articles per month).
We are looking for talented writers to write as “ghost writers” on our site. You are the right candidate for this opportunity if you are:
– an above average writer with English being your first language (being born and raised in US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or another English as first language country – ex-pats welcome).
– able to match our conversational tone, style, and audience and be in line with our health philosophy (these guidelines will be provided to you)
– able to handle a good workload and produce exceptional work under pressure/deadlines.
– health conscious and interested in researching and writing about a variety of topics in natural health, natural beauty, nutrition, high performance and fitness that truly solve problems for our readers
– willing to write outstanding content: 2000 – to 4000-word article on the topic(s) that you are assigned. On average, our articles are around 2500 words.
– able to write great content from existing videos that are already published (we’d like to repurpose some of our existing videos) while adding supporting evidence where needed.
– able to research scientific journals and resources such as Pubmed, Google Scholar, and elsewhere to find necessary information and sources.
– able to work within our content team and adhere to our editorial calendar deadlines.
– Please check out our website at www.elevays.com to get a better idea of our content and what we are looking for.
Types of Articles
We are looking to publish only EPIC content (1500-2000 words) on our site that meets 3 main criteria:
1. clear, simple, and actionable
2. authoritative and supported by science (where applicable)
3. written in a conversational tone that matches our voice
Compensation: We pay .075 per word so for a 2000 word article we’d pay $150
Step 1: We will assign you a topic, headline for your article, and SEO keyword phrase to include as you write.
Step 2: You write the article and send it back to us before the due date.
Step 3: Rinse and repeat.
– Your articles must be 100% original and pass Copyscape
– Posts should not violate any copyright laws
– Please do not apply if you have no examples of your writing, were not born and raised in an English-speaking country, have sub-par writing skills, or have no interest or experience in natural health, nutrition, and fitness.
-If you have referrals from people/companies that you have written for in the past, that’s highly advantageous and very appreciated.
Please remember to include examples of previous work. Longer content (2000 to 3000 words on one topic) is highly advantageous. We will not consider applicants who miss this important step.
How to apply
If you fit these criteria, email us at email@example.com with the required samples and any additional information we would need.
If we feel you are a fit for the position, we will contact you to move forward.