Website Pacston Technology Group
Technology, Talent, Process
Pacston Technology is seeking technical/legal writers to work as contractors remotely from anywhere in the world!
We are looking for writers who is specialized in writing technical/legal documents and letters concisely, professionally, and persuasively. You can work beyond the restrictions of offices and work on a project-by-project basis anywhere in the world.
If you are a detail-oriented, self-motivating, and independent writer who has strong attention to detail and ability to understand the research in various fields, look no furthre – you are the perfect fit for this position!
- Prepare and draft legal letters and documents
- Conduct legal and project-related research
- Handle letter and document revisions
- Complete writing letters and documents under tight deadlines on a project-by-project basis
- Possess outstanding client service skills via writing
Qualifications for applicants:
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree from a writing related/English studies/literature/linguistics/journalism/liberal arts major is preferred from a country where English is used as a major language
- 1+ years of professional writing/editing skills in content writing/academic writing/legal writing/technical writing
- Ability to work with teams and can work independently under tight deadlines
Recruitment process: All candidates must complete and pass a preliminary English writing and grammar assessment (3-4 hours) before proceeding to an online interview. The assessment link will be provided after application is accepted.
Contact: Interested writers, please email your recent resume/CV including your educational credentials and work experience to our Global Recruiter: Evelyn (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NOTE: Please specify that you found this ad on BloggingPro.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com