The Copy Editor is responsible for working with the Professional Services team to ensure that all of the work produced is exceptionally clear, concise, and tells a compelling story.
The Professional Services team enables UserTesting customers to use the platform and services to uncover critical human insights that drive improvements in their customer experiences. We also deliver insights and assist UserTesting customers in their research work as they build empathy with customers and create great customer experiences.
This is a 20 hour per week position, paying $30 per hour.
- Error-free reports 100% of the time.
Description of Success
- Quality of the team’s writing improves over time, requiring less editing and revision.
- Update and maintain the team Style Guide in tandem with the UserTesting Marketing team.
- Assess and edit reports for readability and adherence with the team Style Guide.
- Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors.
- Work alongside team members to improve their approach to writing through individualized coaching and workshops based on common themes discovered over time.
- Meticulous eye for correct spelling and grammar (we use the Chicago Manual of Style)
- Exceptional writing skills
- Previous experience as a copy editor in a UX setting is a bonus
- Excellent time management
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or other relevant field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent professional communication and writing skills.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.