Krazy Coupon Lady
Here’s the problem: saving money can be overwhelming—and it’s really easy to put it off another day. So as a Marketing Copywriter, your job is to inspire our users and potential users to stop waiting—and to start taking steps towards saving money at the grocery store and beyond… right. this. second.
Your primary day to day responsibilities include:
- Maintain KCL’s brand standards and voice, ensuring consistent communication and execution across all marketing touch-points.
- Developing exciting new ideas for our marketing campaigns; working with the marketing and content teams on the strategy, and with the creative and product teams on the implementation.
- Collaborating with designers and fellow writers to provide constructive feedback on all creative content before going live.
- Testing new variations on creative to keep it performing at maximum levels.
- Researching consumer trends, shopping tips, couponing at the grocery store and at retail stores. At KCL, we walk the walk in order to talk the talk.
- Contributing to the creative needs of multiple channels including emails, display ads, text placements, and landing pages.
- You’re naturally curious—you’ll need to be able to research and write about topics you previously knew almost nothing about.
- You’re empathetic—in order to inspire a person to act, you need to be able to see the world through their eyes—and understand what motivates them.
- You’re open-minded—when your intuitions conflict with the data—you change your intuitions.
- You enjoy working as part of a team.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You have 3+ years experience in a similar role.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.