Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Group Ltd. is a global leader in earned media management software, helping PR and communications professionals do their jobs better. As a news-monitoring and analysis boutique within Cision, Bulletin Intelligence creates bespoke, expert-curated briefings and dashboards for approximately 150 of the most demanding clients in the world; chief executives who are household names, and their Comms and other teams. Client contracts are for as much as $1mm per year. Annual client-retention rates are typically in the mid-90% range. Bulletin was acquired by Cision in March 2017.
Location: This is a remote role within the US. The company’s analysts are able to use the company’s cloud-based software to work almost anywhere in the US that has a high-speed internet connection.
Hours: This is a part-time, weekend role. (Fri., Sat., Sun.: 9am – 5pm EDT)
- Researching, selecting and preparing daily news coverage in print, TV, online and social media from around the world
- Writing summaries
- Sending media alerts
- Final editing and quality assurance of multimedia products
- Communication and coordination with client contacts
- Excellent writing and editing ability
- Strong skills in competitive-intelligence analysis
- Understanding the information needs of chief executives and their teams
- Excellent computer skills and comfort learning advanced technical tools
- Communication skills in dealing with customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Competitive pay
- Independent and responsible work in an innovative company
- Professional development opportunities
- Seamless, cloud-based work
- So, if you thrive in today’s fast-paced media industry where no two days are the same, apply now. In return, we offer you an appealing work environment with a highly motivated team
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision’s award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.