Terez is looking for a part-time copywriter to join our growing Creative team. We’re looking for a super talented individual to help us communicate the joyful essence of our brand as well as the features and benefits of our products. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a growing brand at the ground level and help us create clear and compelling messaging across marketing channels.
This position is expected to work from our Flatiron offices. We anticipate about 16 hours a week to start.
What you’ll do:
- Write collection copy, including naming new prints and fabrics, describing design motifs and generating product names and descriptions
- Generate SEO focused copy for our website
- Write brand copy for strategic external facing initiatives
- Partner closely with Creative, Marketing, Merchandising and E-Commerce colleagues
Who you are:
- 2 – 4 years of digital copywriting experience for a fashion retail brand
- Experience writing copy for product descriptions, paid search ads, emails, landing pages
- A love for the written word and a passion for brands
- A deep understanding of SEO an ability to balance the ‘commercial’ with the ‘romance’
- Ability to work efficiently and adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Super organized, obsessed with the details and process-oriented
- A positive, can-do attitude
Please include your hourly rate and provide a link to your portfolio, or upload a few samples of your most relevant work.
Reasons why you’ll LOVE Terez:
- We are entrepreneurial. We are a team of ambitious entrepreneurs looking to make an impact on the world together, and are constantly learning, growing, and innovating.
- Wellness is our mantra. We are devoted to building a work environment where you love what you do, work hard, and feel good while doing it.
- We are a family. Kindness, positivity and self-expression are our brand pillars, and we apply these first and foremost to our people. We care deeply about our teams, encourage everyone to be themselves and bring their whole selves to the office. We live our values.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.