Elite Daily is seeking a part-time travel writer with a background in travel and a deep passion for seeing, experiencing, and sharing the world with others. Applicants should be interested in finding the coolest destinations to add to their bucket lists, figuring out where to go on vacation with their best friends, their partner, or by themselves, finding and staying at the best, most exciting hotels, Airbnbs, and hostels around the country and the world; tracking down affordable travel and building a travel budget, booking cheap airfare, learning about different food, cultures, and customs, and knowing the most Instagrammable sites and scenic beaches to check out.
Applicants need to have experience and comfort writing about popular, up-and-coming, and remote destinations, should have an endless stream of airport and travel hacks, and should be eager to share these tips and tricks with like-minded millennial readers. Interested candidates should be able to pitch evergreen wanderlust-y topics on a regular basis and should have a pulse on the latest travel news and information that would appeal to our millennial readership.
The position is part-time, remote, and takes place during normal business hours.
- Availability to work 3-4 shifts Monday-Friday
- Relevant writing experience on a travel site and/or personal travel blog
- Ability to build and maintain a list of experts and original sources for articles
- A passion for delivering everything there is to know about traveling to millennials
- An ability to remain flexible while meeting deadlines
- A deep understanding of, and experience with, traveling the world as a millennial
- Ability to discover and identify a variety of trending travel topics to create clever, authentic anglesFluency with images, GIFs, video, and other forms of multimedia
- SEO experience
- Write 3-4 articles per day
- Pitch original angles and article ideas
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/2Ei5Gz6 →