Northwest Center is looking for a Temporary Policy and Procedure Writer to join our Early Intervention team! As a writer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining policy and procedure documentation by interviewing subject matter experts, completing tasks, and reading/analyzing regulation, business, and training documents.
Location: Seattle (Nickerson)
Schedule: 10 hrs per week, 10 week contract
Wage: $18-$22 per hour
- Consults with the business to develop and maintain clear and concise policy and procedural documentation using sound business writing and communication skills
- Follows the standardized template and style guide for the creation and maintenance of the policies and procedures.
- Creates, proofreads, edits, and formats policies and procedures
- Reviews and researches the cause of any outstanding issues related to assigned areas and works with necessary individuals to correct these issues.
- Ensures published documents do not expire by communicating annual review guidelines and following up when necessary
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in critical thinking and research skills
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, written, and oral communication, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to strict deadlines
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office software products
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time-management and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.