At MyLifeTM, we’re all passionate about helping the world find peace of mind every day and inspired to become the #1 emotional wellness brand in the world. Our apps allow users to check in and recommend short mindfulness activities tuned to how they feel. MyLife has been downloaded over 4.5M times and has won a Webby People’s Voice Award for Best Health App.
We believe in hard work, kindness, dedication, accountability, having each others’ back and getting stuff done. If you share those values, we’d love to talk to you. LA candidates preferred, but we are open to remote.
We are looking for a part-time product marketing copywriter to join the MyLife marketing team who will report to the Retention Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for optimizing the messaging in the customer journey from activation and conversion to retention and loyalty. The role will require creativity, strong attention to detail and proven copy writing skills. If you’re a get-things-done individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you.
- Brainstorm and write engaging and customer-driven marketing copy for multiple channels including email, push, in-app notifications and advertising with clear value propositions
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing and content teams to assess project needs, from concept development to delivery of final copy
- Iterate on existing copy and ideas quickly for the purposes of testing tone, length and style, and be able to back up each of your ideas with reasoning, then follow with observable data to understand the outcomes
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications; ensure messaging is in line with our brand voice and brand values
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- 3-5 years experience crafting short, pithy copy (e.g., advertising copy, in-app notifications, push notifications, etc.) as well as marketing email copy
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or related discipline a plus
- Commitment to grammatical excellence and knowledge of or ability to adhere to AP style guidelines
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to experiment or follow a brief with equal ease
- Demonstrated ability to ideate, write and iterate with quick turnaround
- Nuanced understanding of how the ‘medium is the message’ applies to marketing channels
- A keen eye for detail and great design sense
It is the policy of Meredith to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Meredith will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Meredith participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.