Rockbite Games is looking for a Quest Writer to join our team on a contract-basis. Work can be done remotely.
As a Quest writer you will be responsible for designing, planning and implementing story-driven quests in our new title. You will be provided general guidance, and creative direction, along with the existing quests, and are expected to expand the questline without losing the integrity or voice of the game.
- Creating the storyline on a detailed level.
- Designing quests and implementing them using a proprietary toolset.
- Planning assets required for the creation of the quests.
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Integrating delivered assets (like gameplay elements, locations, characters, dialogue etc.) into a seamless, engaging and unique experience.
- Maintaining the highest possible quality of quests.
- Creating and maintaining design documentation.
- Ability to write short stories to expand the “universe” of the title
- Experience working on a Quest or Mission Design position, with at least 1 shipped title with strong narrative and quest/mission design elements.
- Knowledge about game editors and game design tools.
- Creativity and a good sense of narrative pacing.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet production deadlines.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Real passion for playing games (Strategy, sci-fi)
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability to work within a team.
- Fluent English.
As a part of the recruitment process, a candidate for a Quest Writer is always asked to perform a test – design and implement quest with a specific number of requirements.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.