Profiles is working with a Fortune 200 Financial Services Corporation is in search of a Remote Senior Advertising Copywriter to join their brand creative team for a contract assignment based in McLean, VA.
If you’re ready to put your skills to work in a fun, challenging and highly collaborative environment, you’ll fit right in on this creative team.
Senior Advertising Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Develop various forms of copy (digital banners, email, landing pages, microsites, direct mail, mass advertising) that will position B2C products effectively.
- Collaborate with art directors, creative directors, brand strategists and clients.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of tone and brand voice, and the ability to adapt writing style based on the message and intended audience.
- Contribute to creative strategy.
- Present creative work to colleagues and leadership.
- Deliver quality work, on time, with exceptional attention to detail.
Senior Advertising Copywriter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience.
- In-house creative team or agency experience preferred.
- 5+ years of copywriting for national advertising campaigns preferred.
- Experience working with clients in highly regulated industries like banking.
- Experience working in an Agile process framework, that’s an added bonus!
- Portfolio of work that shows an ability to develop creative copy across a variety of digital and print channels.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.