Articulate is looking for an exceptional writer to join its growing marketing team. As a Senior Content Writer, you’ll create compelling marketing content for all of our marketing channels. You’ll bring our brand, culture, and product stories to life through clear, engaging, and inspiring copy.
The Senior Content Writer is part of a team of writers and product marketers who craft brand and product messaging used in cross-channel marketing campaigns to meet revenue and conversion goals. This role will have a deep understanding of our customers, our brand, and our product benefits.
The Senior Content Writer has the opportunity to tackle a wide variety of writing projects, including website, email, creative, advertising, and social campaign copy as well as customer case studies, video scripts, product brochures, press releases, editorial content, and well-researched blog articles on an array of business, product, and training topics.
What you’ll do:
- Write copy for our website, product brochures, feature releases, press related content, advertising, and marketing campaigns across channels
- Deliver on a cadence of blog posts covering various product, industry, and persona-inspired topics
- Create customer case studies that showcase the business benefit of our products
- Be the go-to resource for all marketing writing
What you should have:
- Excellent writing skills with an understanding of how to write for every marketing channel
- Outstanding ability to tell engaging, compelling stories through both long- and short-form copywriting
- Proven ability to craft creative stories for different channels while still adhering to the brand
- Exceptional storyteller
- A self-starter with a passion for research and learning
- A creative, outside the box thinker
- Attention to detail and exceptional execution
- A trustworthy, thoughtful, doer
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 111,965+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 100 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 1,035,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.