Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded one of Inc’s Best Workplaces 2019 and 2020 Forbes #8 Startup Company, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer ecommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider.
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
We’re looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our fast-growing, in-house creative team for freelance support. The ideal candidate is equal parts strategic and creative, fluent in advertising, and experienced with taking campaigns from concept to execution across all types of digital advertising. As a Senior Copywriter you’ll take campaigns from concept to execution. The ideal candidate is equal parts strategic and creative. They should be comfortable working on both testing-focused UA work, as well as larger, multi-channel brand campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Write: Create copy seen by millions of people, which includes writing for digital ads, packaging, social media, landing pages, videos and more.
- Write: Execute multi-channel copywriting. You have a proven track record for communicating campaigns across consumer touchpoints.
- Be Strategic. You clearly express the intentions behind your ideas well before words hit the page.
- Collaborate: Work closely with Designers, Art Directors, Copywriters, Producers, and Directors on creative development. You’re comfortable (and experienced) lending your creative POV across functions.
- Push: Maintain and nurture the brand, while identifying when we can take creative risks. You want to build a brand that stands out.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experienced. 4+ years of experience copywriting at agencies, studios, or in-house.
- A strong portfolio of work showing a range of mediums, including video.
- Conceptually gifted. Your ideas should help guide not just copy but strategy, concept, and even visual execution.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple projects at once.
- A commitment to quality.
- You care about brand stewardship.
- An adaptable, easy going personality.
- A team player everyone wants to work with.
Why you’ll love working at Curology:
- Amazing team culture and environment
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.