Razorfish Health is unique among the roster of the largest healthcare agencies. Here’s why:
At Razorfish Health, we were built on re-invention. We were one of the very first digital agencies more than two decades ago, and we have continued to reinvented our agency, our team, and we specialize in re-inventing brands, campaigns and categories every day.
We have the deepest team of credentialed medical scientists, an award winning creative team, and an in-house data analytics team which allows us to understand the insights driving physicians, payers, and patients and to create ideas that help transform our clients’ brands.
We have offices in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, and London with over 300 colleagues, serving a broad base of clients including 4 of the top 10 pharma companies, as well as OTC, biotech and health systems and hospitals.
In a sea of same, we swim differently. Our people are unique. Our perspectives are unique. Find out why our employees are proud to say #IAmARazorfish.
Web: http://www.razorfishhealth.com | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/razorfishhealth | Twitter: https://twitter.com/RazorfishHealth
The Senior Editor works closely with the Managing Editor or Director of Editorial on collaborating with fellow editors, writers, and project managers to ensure work is free of errors and accurately referenced. The ideal candidate will have an editorial background and possess some understanding of the medical/pharmaceutical advertising industry. Experience with AMA style is a must. He or she will feel comfortable working on print and digital copy and be able to work with various client/brand style guides. He or she will also feel comfortable working on both patient- and HCP-specific content. This position does not require writing.
Daily Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proofread and copy edit print and digital copy, including PowerPoints, websites, banner ads, Detail Aids, Sell Sheets, executive summaries, emails, and meeting materials
• Verify accuracy of data by fact checking against source documents
• Ensure that all materials follow agency or client editorial style
• Multitask and prioritize deliverables based on deadline
• Attend status meetings or kickoffs, if required
• Proactively maintain brand style guidelines
• Request and track permissions
• Manage freelancers or other editors if the Managing Editor or Director is absent
• Working knowledge of AMA Manual of Style, 10th edition, required
• Excellent spelling, proofreading, copy editing, and fact-checking skills
• Experience using Adobe Acrobat and ProofHQ to proofread and copyedit
• Ability to collaborate and communicate well with a team
• Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects and client editorial styles simultaneously
• Bachelor’s degree; degree in journalism/English/biological sciences preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years of editorial experience
• Fluency with Adobe Acrobat Pro, mobile, and comfortable adopting new technology
• Confidence with medical subject matter
• Professional dedication, high standards, and attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.