Golin is looking for a freelance social content writer to help generate relevant, awe-inspiring content for one of our most coveted clients within the tech space. You’ll collaborate with diverse internal and external teams to plan, brainstorm, develop, write, edit and publish social content in some instances. We are looking for both full time and part time contract employees to work from September through the end of the year. These are off-site positions and you will be expected to be available from 8:30 – 5:30, Monday – Friday.
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Ability to publish content in Hootsuite and natively via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- Regular communication with Golin creative team
- Regular development of social Internet and client trolling; always aware of what is being said about the brand online
- Exemplify the brand voice and tone in all social copy and social engagements
- Disseminating technical information and sharing in easy to understand, short-form content
- Incorporate creative direction from creative director
- Strict attention to detail including hashtag usage, @ mentions of customers etc.
- Ability to organize creative assets to ensure the proper images/video is published with the appropriate social copy
What You Have/Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of experience creating concept-driven copy
- Talent, desire and an ability to translate client needs into engaging marketing concepts and content
- Fast and adaptable writing skills to tell stories in interesting and compelling ways, to specific audience segments
- Passion for words with an “eagle eye” for critical details like accuracy, grammar, story flow, style and tone
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with cross-departmental teams
- A knack for juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, under various deadlines
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Golin recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.