Economic Hardship Reporting Project
The Economic Hardship Reporting Project, a nonprofit journalism organization, is looking for a part-time social media editor. Our organization enables reporters, photojournalists and documentary filmmakers to examine growing inequality in America. Our ideal candidate, who could work from home, will have a passion for social justice, experience in storytelling and a keen understanding of publicity.
We expect the following skills from applicants:
- Experience in journalism or communications
- 2+ years social media experience (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Strong headline writer
- Ability to connect/goad social media influencers to raise awareness of EHRP and its co-published stories
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Understanding of analytics and ability to compile reports on social media performance
- MailChimp expertise
Send all CVs and cover letters to David Wallis, managing director at [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com