The Role: We are seeking a Senior Content Strategist & Copywriter to join our CX team within our Experience Design capability.
This person will play a hands-on role creating messaging and content ideation for R2i’s clients. They are a chameleon, able to transition between developing a content strategy for some accounts to copywriting for other accounts. They are eager to learn, advise, and engage in content projects at all phases.
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and storyteller who has experience with website content development processes, holistic digital marketing content strategy, brand voice, and copywriting across all digital channels. This individual needs to be able to advocate for the creative copywriting and content strategy process and act as a leader within their projects to ensure their accounts are set up for copywriting success. They will lead R2i in the development of repeatable processes for content development, creation, migration, and performance. They can support client content needs in both strategy and execution.
They are engaging, passionate, and strategic. They are expected to be a skilled and active listener who can translate business requirements into creative stories and copy that drive results for clients. They should be comfortable leading a content strategy project through full scale creative and visual branding projects, as well as working closely implementing content strategy design across multi-channel marketing and technology projects.
Advanced knowledge of content strategy best practices and methodologies are required. They will work closely with account/project management teams to uncover and understand what clients are trying to achieve creatively and work to ensure the projects are successfully and identify opportunities to gain efficiencies that will save time and budget throughout the project lifecycle. This candidate will work with clients and internal teams and senior leadership to translate project requirements into detailed scopes of work and project estimates for copy and content milestones.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead content strategy and copywriting solution creation for various clients, specifically developing, presenting, and implementing solutions based on client goals that exceed expectations
- Serve as the advocate for copywriting best practices and involvement within the company, accounts, clients and sales
- Work within the creative team to successfully create and produce innovative campaigns, website experiences, and branding
- Interface with senior level clients and prospects
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure projects are completed within the timeline and on budget
- Lead team in creating innovative content processes and methodologies to support an effective and efficient copywriting capability
- Present work and effectively communicate methodologies to a broad audience of cross-functional teams, clients, and executive leadership
- Support business development and sales team efforts to bring on new clients
- Align content strategy and production across clients’ digital ecosystems: campaigns, web, digital marketing, social media, and corporate communications
- Work with UX architects throughout web development process to identify content needs and create content to support design deliverables
- Conduct intake meetings, listening sessions, and workshops to understand users’ and clients’ unique needs
- Create client-facing deliverables that establish the vision for the brand and guide the content strategy
- Present to executives, leadership, and stakeholders
- Collaborate with UX Architects, SEO, and Designers
- Maintain a working knowledge of key technologies used in our delivery process, as well as emerging trends in content strategy
- Provide and inform workflow best practices
- Shepherd content throughout the development lifecycle
- Create, update, and migrate content within AEM including working within stage and production environments
- Create or support content strategy deliverables including (but not limited to) copy decks, content audits, information architectures, and journey maps
- 4+ years of agency experience
- Enthusiasm and passion to be the voice of the customer and for all things digital, dedication to growing your knowledge in user experience & behaviors, with a dedication to seek out and share trend data on a regular basis
- Excellent understanding of the overarching process of website and digital marketing content strategy, brand creation
- Deep understanding of content and brand and how it relates to the entire user experience
- Strong portfolio emphasizing work for copywriting and content strategy deliverables
- Flawless grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Experience working with design teams, internal stakeholders, including senior and executive-level leadership, and customers
- Excellent written, verbal, client service and presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience with AEM’s component library is a plus
- Content authoring experience in AEM is a plus
- Ability to successfully manage a variety of projects at once and has worked on integrated campaigns
- Strong initiative, self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable and comfortable working individually and in a team environment
- Experience in mar-tech preferred
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.