Razorfish is looking for a senior Copywriter to join our corporate marketing team!
PLEASE NOTE: This is currently a 40hr/week contract role but the potential exists to convert full-time down the road. There is no geographic preference and candidates can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
We need someone as equally in love with long-form, narrative writing as they are with fun and funky ad copy.
We need someone who understands a brand voice and who knows how to craft smart, accessible, engaging communications for both internal and external audiences.
We need a strategic thinker as well as a hands-on doer.
We need a chameleon who isn’t scared away by changing processes and creative direction.
We need someone who has been doing this for a minute and is comfortable bringing ideas to the table, asking questions, and learning and adapting quickly.
We need someone who brings a lot to the table but leaves the drama and ego on the shelf where it belongs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, or Marketing would be great – feel free to substitute work experience or Portfolio Center/Creative Circus/etc.
- 5+ years of professional copywriting experience, preferably at an advertising agency or on an in-house marketing team
- Experience writing both long-form marketing materials and short-form creative ad copy
- Experience crafting internal communications consistent with brand voice, tone, and intended messaging; that may also include ghost-writing things like mass corporate emails and executive memos to staff
- Experience writing web copy for a specific brand including hero headlines, engaging web content, interesting blog posts, and similar brand copy
- Background in journalism and long-form, research-driven writing is a plus
- Prior experience working in content strategy is also a plus
- Experience collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop best-in-class marketing campaigns and messaging for a brand
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Sapient Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.