At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
We operate the award-winning School of Cybersecurity and the Cyber Certified Experts (CCE) program. We pride ourselves that our education and certification programs are supported by full-time professionals defending organizations and systems in the field. This means that training and certification are practical and supported by real-life experience. Members of our team have the opportunity to teach courses, develop course material, as well as materials for certification programs. As an employee, you will have the opportunity to expand your proficiency by building the proficiency of other cyber professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs for proofreading key deliverables for clear, concise language, completeness, correctness, and consistency.
- Performs strong written and oral communication skills.
- Two (2) years of experience at translating technical and/or complicated information into clear, concise documents appropriate for various target audiences.
- Two (2) years of general experience performing this work.
- General experience includes familiarity with proofreading documents for completeness, correctness, and consistency; working with technical resources to improve document clear, concise language, quality and usability and familiarity with creating graphics that aid the target audience in understanding the documented material.
- Proficiency in interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in handling multiple tasks concurrently.
- Proficiency in project and time management.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to work in a cohesive team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in proofreading deliverables for clear, concise language, completeness, correctness, and consistency.
Referral Payment Plan
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.